Client Services Executive
Degussa Singapore is currently hiring an individual for a Client Services Executive role. This position is ideal for candidate who wants to build a career in the precious metals industry.
The role will allow the individual to learn first-hand from precious metals experts, gain exposure and acquire a hands-on working experience with Degussa, Germany’s number 1 precious metals retailer.
– Assist with the daily operations of the retail shop and execute over-the-counter transactions
– Build and nurture relationships with new and existing clients
– Answer client enquiries via phone and email
– Support Managing Director in getting new clients on board via networking or personal contacts
– At least 3 years of sales experience preferred
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Good communication skills
– Adaptable and keen to learn
– Bilingual: English and Mandarin
Skills and Characteristics:
Meticulous and Integrity: As you will be dealing with highly valuable items, you need to be careful and diligent in all aspects of the role, e.g. conducting inventory audits, handling cash, selling of precious metals and so on.
Versatile: You are required to switch from interacting with walk-in customers, handling of operational work to desk-bound administrative work and client networking.
Communicative: As part of an integrated and international team, you are encouraged to communicate openly and directly across all levels of the organisation.
Flexibility: You will need to be flexible with your schedule since your work hours are based on business needs.
If you are keen, please state your availability in your resume and send it to:
Mr Michael Kempinski
Managing Director of Degussa Singapore
22 Orchard Road #01-01 Singapore 238885